Hey there! I’m a Spanish freelance illustrator based in London, but due to my nomadic spirit, I spend a lot of my time traveling.
I graduated as a Primary Teacher and worked as such until I decided to pursue my dream of becoming an illustrator. Nowadays, I work as a freelance illustrator, mostly creating personal projects and starting to work with clients. I illustrate non-fiction books, picture books and children’s magazines (here, my background as educator comes in handy!).
I mostly work digital now (I am a total Procreate enthusiast), but I enjoy practicing with traditional techniques in my personal sketchbooks.
Although I have started as an illustrator in my thirties, I feel that having previous working and entrepreneuring experience helps in developing a career. I am mostly self taught and I believe in constant learning and professional growth to be able to give my projects the best of me. Traveling so much helps me taking really interesting classes, meeting other professionals and attending exhibitions and talks.
Interested in working with me? Send me a message at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you! Here are several ways in which we could work together:
- Hire an Illustrator
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassadors
To purchase some of my work, visit my shop.
5 peculiar things about me:
- I am left handed when I write or draw on paper and right handed when I write on a board.
- I am very shy, but part of me is a big goofball, it makes a weird combination sometimes.
- I attended two years of Classical Studies at college, before I became a teacher.
- I have lived in the Czech Republic (for about 2 years) and the north of France (for some few months).
- I have a small collection of old clocks my grandpa gave to me (I don’t wind them up or it would be crazy in my apartment!)
To learn more about me, visit my portfolio.