Hey, there! I’m Monica, a freelance illustrator Spanish based but with a pretty nomadic spirit, I love travelling and I hope it reflects on my art.
A bit more about me. I was born and raised in the North of Spain. My very first and best memories are my childhood summers in a cottage surrounded by woods and nature, with all my family. This made me develop a special love for the outdoors and interest for plants and animals, that is something always present in my personal works.
I studied to be a Primary teacher, and I was for several years before I decided to go freelance. Spending all that time with the little ones reminded me how to see the world with playful eyes and helped me to keep wide awake my inner child.
5 peculiar things about me:
- I am left handed when I write or draw on paper and right handed when I write on a board.
- I am very shy, but part of me is a big goofball, it makes a weird combination sometimes.
- I attended two years of Classical Studies at college, before I became a teacher.
- I have lived in the Czech Republic (for about 2 years) and France (for a few months).
- I have a small collection of old clocks my grandpa gave me (I don’t wind them up or it would be crazy in my apartment!)
To learn more about me, visit my portfolio.
Interested in working with me? Send me a message at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you! Here are several ways in which we could work together:
- Hire an Illustrator
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassadors